I suffer From OKD Koala shirt

BUY HERE:  https://moteefe.com/store/i-suffer-from-okd-koala-shirt

I suffer From OKD Koala tank top and ladies tee

Koalas only eat eucalyptus. There are about 200 types of eucalyptus found in the I suffer From OKD Koala shirt world, but Koalas only eat about 12 types. They are herbivores, meaning they will only eat plants and vegetables. A bowl of lettuce and tomatoes will not appeal to Koala, because they are very picky eaters. Koalas spend about 5 hours a day eating so they don’t get hungry. During these 5 hours, they eat up to 2 pounds of eucalyptus. They can do this because the intestines are very long. Koalas can not gain weight.
I suffer From OKD Koala ladies tee
ladies tee

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts