Weed I’m blunt because God rolled me that way shirt

BUY HERE: https://moteefe.com/store/weed-im-blunt-because-god-rolled-me-that-way-shirtss

Weed I’m blunt because God rolled me that way tank top

You see, if I wanted to roll a nice, fat stump in the Weed I’m blunt because God rolled me that way shirt nearby smoke pit, I could totally. As long as we’re not on duty, we armed forces can smoke whatever we want, right? Not correct. Indeed, if you did smoke weed while on the military, it would result in a heavy fine, extrajudicial punishment (basically a big cut in wages and a downgrade), and maybe even a prison sentence.
Weed I'm blunt because God rolled me that way tank top
tank top

Weed I’m blunt because God rolled me that way hoodie, sweater

Repeat offenders (or, depending on their severity, even first offenders) may even be released. Pro tip: This is really bad for your career. We armed forces could technically smoke weeds, but we would have to face the Weed I’m blunt because God rolled me that way shirt consequences. My advice? Stick with cigarettes. Or not, it’s really up to you. What and you trust the cops! Maybe they stole your grass? OK realistic – leave it a year free if weeds are legal across the country and they will take note of your complaint!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts