Top shirt moteefe of birthday-Have a nice day everyone Except that bitch Carole Baskin T-shirt

I was really surprised at the responses that the Have a nice day everyone Except that bitch Carole Baskin T-shirt program had made for Carole Baskin not being implemented. The show completely destroyed her in any form and form. I’m not sure if anyone sees the same thing I did. What is overlooked and despised by the show is how horrible Joe Exotic is as the park owner and a general person. Rick Kirkham has an interview here to discuss how bad it really is. He gives some ugly facts about Joe’s Park. It was bad enough for him to need psychological treatment. What happened to Carole Baskin, the missing husband.

https://moteefe.com/store/20th-birthday-class-of-2020-quarantined-t-shirt
Men's T-Shirt front
https://moteefe.com/store/21st-birthday-class-of-2020-quarantined-t-shirt
Men's T-Shirt front
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts