Top shirt moteefe of 2020kingteeshop-Being a Dad is an honor being a Papa is priceless shirt

That's right, my grandfather is 6ft4, my dad is Being a Dad is an honor being a Papa is priceless shirt 5ft10 I'm 6 ft1 so you really don't know if you would judge dad's height with my son and my brother is mixed height, some people are smaller than me and some people are the same height as my father or a few years younger than him. Hello. I honestly think that your mom and dad will always be waiting for this moment. Have they ever talked to you about it?
https://moteefe.com/store/never-underestimate-an-old-woman-with-scouting-skills-shirts
Men's T-Shirt front
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts