Top shirt moteefe of 2020kingteeshop-Baby Groot Playing Drum Yamaha Drums shirt

I personally use a Yamaha YPG-535, and I only use the Baby Groot Playing Drum Yamaha Drums shirt midi connection via USB to play Ableton Live 10. From there, I can use it to play different sounds like hundreds of keyboards. If you enter the Drum Rack in Ableton, you can configure the keys as individual drum hits. With just those two capabilities thanks to MIDI, you can have Keys run on one track and the drums run on another. All you need to do is put together a track when you want to record / play.

https://moteefe.com/store/uncle-sam-joe-biden-you-aint-black-shirts
Men's T-Shirt front
https://moteefe.com/store/she-got-mad-hustle-and-a-dope-soul-lips-weed-shirts
Men's T-Shirt front
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts