My heart says Chocolate and Tacos sweatshirt

Well…just waiting for baby girl to arrive and all I want is chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, cinnamon rolls, Tacos sweatshirt, Lays potato chips, and a bag of Sonic ice. Sounds perfect!

Tacos sweatshirtMy heart says Chocolate and Tacos sweatshirt

Trust us, chocolate-dipped waffle bowls are the new taco shells. A quick turn in the microwave lets you reshape the bowls into a shell shape, so you can make a big batch of sweet shells and let your guests build their own sweet ice cream taco. Start with a couple generous scoops of your favorite ice cream, then load up on toppings (it’s just like a cross between a taco and an ice cream sundae!). Don’t forget the Tacos sweatshirt on top!
If you have given up, frustrated, I encourage you, challenge you to get back up again and try again. If there is anything or any area of your life that you don’t like or aren’t happy with - change it! No one can do it for you, it’s up to you. We don’t have to accept things as is, we have everything for us to change. Life is too short, we only get one shot at it & I’m determined to make it a good one in all areas of life and wish health, happiness & success for my friends as well

How to buy: My heart says Chocolate and Tacos sweatshirt
Home: https://picturestee.com
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts