shameless Carl shirt and hoodie

Everyone knows I am a huge fan of shameless. I just bought myself a shirt that says: shameless Carl shirt. So thankful for Amazon, yay for retail therapy. LOL. Retail therapy is both a good and dangerous thing. I have so many tabs open for different sites, plus stuff added to my Amazon cart.
I couldn’t wait, I had to get it. It was pretty cheap too I was surprised. You seriously need to watch more of shameless. I’m very disappointed that this has not happened, You think I’m joking, come so we can watch together.

 shameless Carl shirt and hoodieParty Work Hustle Persist Love | shameless Carl Hoodie



Click to buy: Party Work Hustle Persist Love | shameless Carl shirt
Home: https://picturestees.com
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts