Fuck Donald Trump t-shirt

And that is just the tip of the iceberg. Hey, I hate trump don’t get me wrong but Hillary Clinton is worse then satin. She is the devil in disguise and I loathe her to death. Point blank her running for president when there are billions of better people then her who could have run was her biggest mistake ever. She is disloyal to her country and then expects votes when she stabs her Fuck Donald Trump t-shirt in the back. No, she can rot in hell. She is not to be trusted ever againFuck Donald Trump t-shirt

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts