What's better than a dog Uhm two dogs or three dogs or all the dogs shirt


"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself" - Josh Billings. 

Dogs bring comfort to us!

Today we can easily connect with each other through social media, but a paradox shows that loneliness is becoming a plague. Studies show that among the benefits of raising a dog, the feeling of companion and social relationship helps us feel more alone. Owners of pets often have lower depression rates. The gentle presence and the relationships with which the pet brings more energy. 

Animals help us focus on something rather than negative thoughts that are easy to get bored with. When a pet gives you attention, it also gives you love and unconditional acceptance.
When my father was dying of cancer, Ginger - my dog - made me feel the most comfortable. Every morning before visiting my father at the hospital, he and I went to a secret place - a hidden ledge in a nearby park, where we could see the water - and I just sat there. I started thinking, sometimes I cried, sometimes in a state of despair, and Ginger just sat there, next to me, enough to feel that it was there to be ready to share with me. It waits for a sign and follows any of my movements. A dog can help ease emotions in many different situations, even when injured. 

An article in The Los Angeles Times showed that young sexually abused victims may feel uncomfortable when being treated with dogs. A program, linked to the PANDA group (PAWS - Pets Are Wonderful Support), is designed to help victims of sexually abused children feel comfortable talking to prosecutors about what they have must go through. Cynthia Woxen recalled that she saw the smiling faces of the children when she brought Teagen, a dog used for this therapy, into the room.

What's better than a dog Uhm two dogs or three dogs or all the dogs shirt, guys tee


9303

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts