Black Cat Feed me and tell me I'm Spooky

Historian Nicholas Rogers, who discovered the origins of Halloween, notes that while "some folklore researchers discovered its origins during the Roman feast of Pomona, the goddess of fruit and The seed, or in the feast of the dead called Parentalia, is clearly related to the Celtic festivals of Samhain, which were originally called Samuin (pronounced sow-an or sow-in) ". The name is derived from the ancient Irish language and means "end of summer".


However, according to the Oxford dictionary of English folklore: "Definitely Samhain was a time for festive gatherings and medieval texts and Irish folklore after Irish, Welsh and Scottish. Use it as a setting for the supernatural encounter, but there is no evidence that it was connected with the dead in pre-Christian times, or that pagan religious ceremonies were held.


  I'm just here for the Boos Cat drink beer shirt


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts