THE LATEST SHIRTS OF 2020KINGTEESHOP ON MAY 27, 2019

Cinematographer Hans Charles wants to frame Wu-Tang Clan visually and all their appearances in a way that honors each of them as prosperous black men in America. Similarly, director Sacha Jenkins understands that the true story in their four-hour documentary about Wu-Tang's music and heritage is really about black men who knew each other when they were The boys come together and use their creativity to overcome the madness they face when they are young Men, Jen Jenkins said.

Wu-Tang Clan logo Spiderman shirt

I’m not a princess I’m a Mad Queen shirt

John Wick the man the myth the legend shirt

Black power Roses are red and so am I shirt

Iguana Yin-Yang shirt

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts