Night King hello darkness my old friend shirt


Buy: Night King hello darkness my old friend shirt
Source: Night King hello darkness my old friend shirt
In the third season of the 8th season, when the Night King was about to make a judgment, Bran was small, they looked at each other slowly, Bran did not change his emotions, so did the Night King, as if Bran knew in advance, or Bran intentionally as distracting and awkward as the Night King, Bran told Theon 'I have to go a little', when Theon asked where to go, Bran didn't answer, Bran joined the crows. And then flew away later. It didn't know what to do, very long, until White Walker arrived. 
Unisex Sweatshirt front
There was a very popular assumption that Bran and Night King were one, but I don't think so, I believe they have a closer connection than usual, not a person. I do not believe Bran saying 'King Night wants Endless Night', meaning to bring Long Night back again. And Bran contains all the memories of the Night King and White Walker.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts