Depression is not Dangerous


I am here, and I want to tell you about a problem. That is depression. a very serious disease is silently taking place throughout the society. It has killed so many people. And I'm sure, this is a very scary disease because it's so hard to spot. I know that sometimes the whole world says that you should be happy, they think your sadness is weakness and you seem to be less interested. And if you keep on repeating this scary sad day, you'll be blown up by it. All of us, everyone has to go through sad day, happy day. If not, I think it's not life. And you should know that it is inevitable, try to accept this. 
But how accept? Deal with it so that it does not last long, so it can not drown you down to depression. I will tell you about my sadness, the way I walk through that sadness. I do not say depression is not a serious health problem. Or it should not be treated professionally. But we should distinguish it from normal sadness. I have never been depressed. I have never thought of harming myself or suicide, nor am I affected by any form of serious anxiety. I was upset, in many cases throughout my life. Sad because I lost contact with a friend. Sad through the death of a family member. Sad because the pet suddenly lost somewhere. 












      I know, though you say you're okay, but you're not okay at all

Sadness caused by a lost love or unfulfilled promise. Or sad because your work is not anywhere. Sometimes sadness lasts for weeks, or even it lasts for months. At first, I never fully knew what to do with that feeling. Should I meet someone? Do I need to read more books on psychology? or look up social networks. When I am sad, I feel this world is dark, I do not want to participate in any social activities. Everybody says I'm negative. The joy for me was a luxury. To cry at any time is the activity that happens to me most often now: at parties or in the park. However, I am aware of that. If you keep going down like that.
I will disappear from the world when I do not know. Because this common sadness can be transformed into depressive symptoms at any time. Therefore, I always remind myself to always look ahead. To be sad can not be ingrained in my heart. So I can stay away from depression. Because, I realize that depression happens everywhere, around us, to everyone, not to anyone. Sadness is a bad and challenging psychological state with people. If it lasts for more than 2 weeks with anorexia, fatigue, you may be subdivided into depression. Sometimes I feel sad. 
Wake up with a mask, to hide the sadness with a smile. Complete your task on that day. He then gnawed his sadness in the dark room alone. That's just one way I try to forget normal sadness. But depression is completely different. It will have no effect on this disease, only exacerbated only. Overcoming the problem and ignoring the problem are two different things altogether. If you ignore it, you will find yourself again sad, once, twice and many other times. But when you overcome sadness once, then the next time you have dozens of experience eliminating it, and also willing to let sadness come near you once again. 
Once you have depression, listen to this. Right now, I know for you everything is completely chaotic. Work, relatives are making you feel heavy. And it seems that anxiety is eating into your blood. Expressing your feelings is not a bad thing, and if you're not okay, you can say that. You can say that you do not see an end to your sorrows. But I discovered that the only way to get rid of your sadness is to overcome it. Yes, you are very hurt, but instead of falling, you pass, so you will be much stronger in the coming time. The best way is to seek the support of relatives, do not try to be very good. Because it is the first step to overcome depression. 
Courageously told his relatives, "Be patient with me. I need you. I can not overcome depression alone. " Did you know that your family and friends love you unconditionally? they will not leave you. The most important thing is to love and believe in yourself. Remember: everything will be okay if we love and believe in ourselves. Do not feel sad or do not want to lengthen it, find ways to heal sorrow through apps, therapies, books, courses, yoga sessions. And remember to always look for fun in activities with your family and relatives. There are many other healthy ideas, many ways to help you overcome these sorrows. We will always be with you.
Source: Google.com

People will always be with you, so you can get through
Try starting a little conversation with your friends, teachers, family or anyone else. This can be very difficult, especially if you do not want others to know what's going on but it can help a lot. Before letting sadness take over your mind, let's live joyfully before, always giving yourself a comfortable psychological acceptance of the problem. Writing diaries, blogs, or playing sports is an activity that should be interwoven into your daily life. And there is one important thing you should know, when you reach the bottom of the pain, not the end of it all. This may not be comfortable and easy, but accepting the problem, acknowledging your feelings, will make you feel better. You are not alone in the battle with sadness. And you are not burdened with us when you share your story. We will not feel any trouble at all. Conversely, when you hear your feelings. We will listen to you in the best way. Gives you useful tips. Raising the sadness that weighs down your shoulder is what we want. Smiling is the happiness we achieve.
Remember, people are always interested in you, never think negative about a problem. Do you know? You are here for a reason, that is, this world will not be complete without a piece of it that you are. Join us, raise awareness about depression. Fighting the disease together from our society, our family, and our friends, so that there are no meaningless deaths. Please imagine. When you wake up, realize today is Monday. You no longer have to wear that mask again. Instead you will smile with a little bit of blue, two spoons of sunshine and a dash of love.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoes Mad Anthony Edwards Dunk Over John Collins Shirt

 Buy here:  https://picturestees.com/product/hoes-mad-anthony-edwards-dunk-over-john-collins-shirt/ The "Hoes Mad Anthony Edwards Dunk ...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts