Official I’m sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt

A random old man just walked up to Emma and I. He gave me I’m sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt and said to her, “Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt but you’re Emma and I had to introduce myself. I had a conversation last month with a friend about how if there is such a thing as another life I hope I can be reincarnated as you, you are amazing and The Bandulus has become one of my favorite bands this year.” And I gotta hand it to her, she didn’t cry, but that’s the closest I’ve ever seen it before the levee breaks. Big up, Frank!

I’m sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top


I'm sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation Guys tee
Guys tee
I'm sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation Hoodie
Hoodie
I'm sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation Sweater
Sweater
I'm sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation Ladies tee
Ladies tee

Official I’m sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt

That’s my I’m sorry, Is the BAND interrupting your conversation shirt! She’s always been a beacon of light in our family. I remember when she was very young(3-4) my 2 other kids said: “what would we do without Emma”! We’ve always felt the same way! What can any of us say, she’s such a light and we’re all so blessed to know and love her. Thanks for adding so much. to the love in the universe. “Clouds Across the Moon” is a song written by Richard Anthony Hewson. It was released as a single in March 1985 by his studio group the RAH Band. The vocals were performed by Hewson’s wife Liz.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoes Mad Anthony Edwards Dunk Over John Collins Shirt

 Buy here:  https://picturestees.com/product/hoes-mad-anthony-edwards-dunk-over-john-collins-shirt/ The "Hoes Mad Anthony Edwards Dunk ...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts