Kamala Harris Pride Parade We Want Champions for Equality shirt

It’s the same thing that happened with Brenner in Season 1. We were never supposed to believe he was really gone because we didn’t see the Demogorgon kill him or view his body afterward, and we clearly saw the bodies of everyone else that died. I could see them choosing to carry on Stranger Things without Hopper, but I won’t be surprised if he does show up again.

Anatoly Dyatlov 3.6 roentgen not great not terrible shirt 

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts