Forget Grandpa bear I’m a Grandpa Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt

Buy this https://picturestees.com/forget-grandpa-bear-im-a-grandpa-shark-do-do-do-do-do-shirt/ from Picturestees
Why aren’t they showing their teeth? Why is the Forget Grandpa bear I’m a Grandpa Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt pink? And why is he underwater in a life float thing so many questions. Finally! I have a baby cousin that loves this song and will cry without it now I don’t have to rewind! My little baby nefu loves it if I put on Fortnite he goes to sleep but this nope and it is stuck in my head. I think I’m mentally insane I’m locked up in my room, dancing to this… I’ve gotten through 47 minutes so far. Thank you for the earworm (a song you can’t get out of your head). Since my 7-year-old found this on youtube kids it is all she has watched. I could be standing getting on with housework and up it pops into my brain.

Forget Grandpa bear I’m a Grandpa Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt, hoodie, v-neck and tank

Forget Grandpa bear I'm a Grandpa Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do Hoodie

Hoodie

Forget Grandpa bear I'm a Grandpa Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do Ladies tee

Ladies tee

Forget Grandpa bear I'm a Grandpa Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do Sweater

Sweater

Forget Grandpa bear I'm a Grandpa Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do Guys tee

Guys tee

Official Forget Grandpa bear I’m a Grandpa Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt

 

I learned this song at school in Japanese and after all the boys were singing it to annoy the Forget Grandpa bear I’m a Grandpa Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt with girls. They were so annoying! But they did a good job and by the way, I’m not like in prep I’m in senior now like come on. when it said “Grandpa Shark” I got reminded of my grandpa he died cuz he broke his leg and died in the hospital. Thank God for this continuous 1 hr one!! It’s the only thing that calms my baby down and helps him fall asleep without having to deal with commercials and replaying it all the time

The post Forget Grandpa bear I’m a Grandpa Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt appeared first on Picturestees - Cool T Shirt Website.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts