I wanted to go jogging but Proverbs 28:1 says the wicked run when no one is chasing them so there’s that shirt

“The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion”. I wanted to go jogging but Proverbs 28:1 says the wicked run when no one is chasing them so there’s that shirt, is the shirt talking about this proverb. How fitting. This scripture is also inscribed upon the walls of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial in Washington, DC, where officers who have fallen in the line of duty are remembered for their sacrifice. True Grit opens with quotes from Proverbs: “The wicked man flees when he has no followers.” A strong statement, sure. I do not really criticize the film. For the purpose of that story, it is a proper use of the Bible.
While that is interesting to me, it is more interesting that the second part of this sentence applies to you and me. In our family, in our businesses, and in our lives.

I wanted to go jogging but Proverbs 28:1 says the wicked run when no one chasing them shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck and tank top

I wanted to go jogging but proverbs 28:1 says the wicked run when no one chasing them Hoodie
Hoodie
I wanted to go jogging but proverbs 28:1 says the wicked run when no one chasing them Ladies tee
Ladies tee
I wanted to go jogging but proverbs 28:1 says the wicked run when no one chasing them Sweater
Sweater
I wanted to go jogging but proverbs 28:1 says the wicked run when no one chasing them V-neck
V-neck
I wanted to go jogging but proverbs 28:1 says the wicked run when no one chasing them Guys tee
Guys tee
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts