Forget Mama bear I’m a Mama Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt

Buy this https://picturestees.com/forget-mama-bear-im-a-mama-shark-do-do-do-do-do-shirt/ from Picturestees
My baby brother loves this Forget Mama bear I’m a Mama Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt because I call him baby shark then he surprised. When the mommy on the video of a baby shark and the good news is that my baby brother can say mommy and daddy and brother. But the bad news is that my baby brother cannot say sister I was sobbing in my room and we live in an apartment. I’m well over the age of 11 and I’m watching this just for the memes lol. They should’ve done Daddy shark instead lol. I hope y’all kids enjoy this masterpiece.

Forget Mama bear I’m a Mama Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck and tank top

Forget Mama bear I'm a Mama Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do Guys tee

Guys tee

Forget Mama bear I'm a Mama Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do Hoodie

Hoodie

Forget Mama bear I'm a Mama Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do Ladies tee

Ladies tee

Forget Mama bear I'm a Mama Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do Sweater

Sweater

Anyone else just reading comments cause you can’t do anything else on your Forget Mama bear I’m a Mama Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt cause your baby wants to hear all the songs lol. Not gonna lie I’ve grown fond of these songs better than most “music” nowadays baby shark, cookie jar. Pinnochio, jump rope, snowflake those are my faves. My girl is nearly 7 months, I show her this and that’s it, I can’t get most of these out of my head and I know what’s coming next also knowing the songs word by word. We’ve nicknamed my Granma shark

Official Forget Mama bear I’m a Mama Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt

 

I don’t understand how this has 86k thumbs down. The Forget Mama bear I’m a Mama Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt and singing is much better quality than Little Baby Bum and the like. These songs and videos have grown with my daughter for the last year. She went from being entranced to singing along. I really can’t stress enough the quality difference with similar channels.
I love you more I’m shy I love you more Grandpa shark! I’ll take you when I’m going to kiss you Aljo young takoyaki you’re so cuteYehahah I do not want to go out with you I know I’m going to be overwhelmed and above all, you will exempt me out chariot Love love Oriental babies

The post Forget Mama bear I’m a Mama Shark Do-Do-Do-Do-Do shirt appeared first on Picturestees - Cool T Shirt Website.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts