She has the soul of a gypsy the heart of a hippie and the spirit of a mermaid shirt

 First video: She has the soul of a gypsy the heart of a hippie and the spirit of a mermaid shirtawesome to see this man building up his community rather than focused on the destruction of Israel. While you say you stay away from politics, wadr, you casually call israel ‘occupiers’ is that not political? Let’s be honest nas, what are Israel’s real choices? It’s definitely a sad state of affairs across the machsom, and nice that you are drawing attention to the bright spots, and even nicer if you could do all of that without vilifying israel. Peace.  I love these ideas, but the one about joining arabic n hebrew ppl together is amazing, as an arabic girl , i was always curious abt the hebrew language but never had an interaction with native speaker neither i learnt anything abt it. Thanks Nas.  I love this video!!! Is there any more info I can find on Bashar? That is so amazing!!! I am so inspired by him. I wish I could get rich and do that and help so many people! also the glass bricks!! any more info on that? I am super interested! how amazing would that be in Seattle to house the homeless and homeless vets. I love this video! thank you nas for these amazing videos! I love seeing people do amazing things all over the world. Nas, when they say one person can change the world, I think they were talking about you. Love you brother. And on a side note, your channel; is the one channel I try and watch everyday.  Why cant I see you at one of the amazing people? Why aren’t you one of them? She has the soul of a gypsy the heart of a hippie and the spirit of a mermaid shirt. lol great video nas keep making videos! love from philippines. I love these inspiring stories. This is why we were created in the first place - to find our passions and connect with other human beings. 
She has the soul of a gypsy the heart of a hippie and the spirit of a mermaid shirt, sweater

Soul Gypsy Heart Hippie Spirit Mermaid Hoodie
Buy this shirt: She has the soul of a gypsy the heart of a hippie and the spirit of a mermaid shirt
Home: https://closettshirts.com/
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts