I’m Literally A Communist shirt

Well done Aaron. Just seeing that I’m Literally A Communist shirt on the BBC has made my week. Any enforced orthodoxy requires some form of violence, be that physical or otherwise. Arguably the orthodoxy which benefits most people is more moral, therefore enforcing communism is more justifiable than, for instance, capitalism. Although not all violence is equal. Fascism, for instance, is an ideology which advocates violence as a means to racial purity. 
Click to here: I’m Literally A Communist shirt

I’m Literally A Communist shirt

I’m Literally A Communist shirt
Home: https://picturestees.com/


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts