Virginia is for Lovers shirt

Virginia is beautiful and Virginia is for Lovers shirt. their roads are in great condition so you enjoy your ride as you drive through Virginia. Just like there are some good and great parts of N.C I was born not all bad just the idiot's. I'm from Va my kids were born in Va and my whole family is from Va Aunts uncles cousins grandmothers Grandads great-grandparents you name it we are Virginians and proud of it! The only problem with Virginia is there's not enough Virginians we are some of the nicest friendliest warm welcoming people out there thank you for coming to Virginia but remember be nice n friendly and courteous just like a Virginian.

Virginia is for Lovers Kenny Chesney shirt

Virginia is for Lovers Kenny Chesney shirt
 I love NOVA I've lived here almost all of my life. Our traffic does suck, however most of that's due to all the people moving here from other places. Virginia may be for lovers..BUT..Pennsylvania has Intercourse !!!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts