American Flag Sunflower Dachshund You are my sunshine shirt

The White House boss said the act of responding to major US casualties was not worth just because a UAV was shot down.
"You know, Iran shot down one of our UAVs and we are going to cause death for 150 people because of that. I don't like that. I think it's not worth it," NBC News quoted the US president as saying to a army generals.
Trump also said Washington would respond to Tehran by adding new sanctions after the US UAV shooting.

SOURCE: HTTPS://UGLYXMASTSHIRTS.COM3

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts