Loving all of this shirt

Source: PUNCHTEE’S LATEST 10 SHIRTS
When I was 18, I spent about $3,000 on a 2-week college trip to Malaysia (that price included the flights, hotel rooms, 3 meals a day, scuba diving & jungle excursions, training modules for college credit & 2 program t-shirts).

My father, whom I was living with at the time tried to talk me out of it because he thought the money could be better spent. After all, it was ALL the money I had saved up at the time. I didn’t listen.\

Loving all of this shirt


I am 20 now, and I don’t regret it. It was the best experience of my life. In fact, I plan on going on the exact same trip once I graduate with my 4-year degree (another 2 years from now).

I’m not sure what your son spent his money on, but perhaps it was something really important to him. The best thing you can do is continue to offer him guidance. However, ultimately, he is an adult now & he will continue to make his own decisions whether you agree with them or not.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts