CANCER AWARENESS SHIRT

Cancer (cancer) is a generic name to describe a group of diseases that reflect changes in reproduction, growth and cell function. Normal cells become abnormal (mutated) and uncontrollably proliferate, invading nearby tissues (local invasion) or distant (metastatic) through the lymphatic or vascular system. Metastasis is the main cause of cancer death. Other terms of cancer are malignant tumors or malignant neoplasms (malignant neoplasm).


No One Fights Alone shirt

No One Fights Alone tank top

VB Strong Virginia Beach Strong Shirt

VB Strong Virginia Beach Strong sweater

Toy Pedo 3 Y Llevo Tres Dias Shirt

Toy Pedo 3 Y Llevo Tres Dias tank top

Pinky and The Brain I’m not Arguing I’m explaining why I’m right shirt

Pinky and The Brain I'm not Arguing I'm explaining why I'm right v-neck

#SPNFamily LOVE Pride shirt

#SPNFamily LOVE Pride sweater
Source: https://2020kingteeshop.com
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts