Snoopy I like to stay in bed and listen to Queen it's too peopley outside shirt

They appear in many different shapes, like a red smoke or a blue square, ... scattered throughout the universe. Anyone who can tame and use them will have a huge power to manipulate time, destroy a planet with a single touch or teleport to anywhere in the universe, etc. however, in order to "dominate" the power of all these six stones, an infinite glove is required, and for him, Thanos simply flicks his hand and 50% of the universe will vanish.
Source: Mumtee.com


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts