T Rex I Can't Do It I've got short arms that's why I'm extinct shirt

The body of the armor is quite similar to the version of T’Challa. T’Chaka's Panther Habit armor is also equipped with extremely sharp and dangerous Vibranium claws.

This version has many similarities with the armor of the father T’Chaka. Still using ultra-durable Vibranium materials, capable of absorbing most of the physical, bulletproof, and explosive forces that were unharmed.

Due to the light nature of Vibranium metal, the suit does not inhibit the mobility of humans despite the smallest. Due to its unique characteristics, the wearer of Panther Habit armor becomes more indestructible, strong and durable. Gloves with Vibranium-reinforced knuckles increase punching force.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts