Star Lake Amphitheatre shirt

In addition to the photos in NASA's official archive, we also see photographs taken by British cinematographer John Lenard Walson. With a homemade telescope, Walson found what looked like a giant perfect cube on the Moon, and he also found many strange objects including a moving donut-shaped flying saucer. fast.

That's motivational speaking for my softball daughter shirt 

 

No use in helping me I'm only going to rationalize my pain shirt No use in helping me I'm only going to rationalize my pain ladies tee

Made in Germany a long, long time ago shirtMade in Germany a long, long time ago ladies tee

 
 
 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts