Father 's day gift shirt




Buy this shirt here: Daddy Shark tattoos shirt

Men's T-Shirt front
I think that depends on what the Dad in question is interested in. I was listening to my 2 sons have a major discussion about the Father’s Day gift the 2 of them would get for my husband. He recently lost his Leatherman, so that will be it. A new one.

But it would have been good to get him something that he could use in either of his 2 interests, which are gardening and fishing. I think in the past there have been gift certificates for a place near here that sells fishing lures. I’m sure he enjoyed going there, picking out a lure or two and fishing with them. Or he always likes tools or plants for his garden.

Some people think that gift certificates are too impersonal, but I think they are great.

I listen to music almost constantly. So getting me music would be great. but getting me a gift certificate for a place I could choose my own would be perfect.

Daddy Shark tattoos mug

Black Mug center

Daddy Shark tattoos sweatshirt

Unisex Sweatshirt front

Daddy Shark tattoos hoodie

Unisex Hoodie front

Daddy Shark tattoos phone case iPhone case Samsung case 

iPhone X frontSamsung Galaxy Case S3-S7 Edge front

Daddy Shark tattoos cushion

Cushion (Square) frontCushion (Rectangular) front

Daddy Shark tattoos t-shirt

Premium Men's T-shirt frontWomen's T-shirt front
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts