All I need today is a little bit of Stranger Things and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

At the Toronto Film Festival, Joaquin Phoenix shared that Joker is one of the best roles in his career: "Actually deciding to take on the Joker role is not easy. I have no idea whether or not I should accept the role. Suction pulls me back to the movie. It starts to become something bigger than I expected. Joker is one of the best experiences of my career. "

I can always make you smile Joker shirt Men's T-Shirt front

 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts