FREE SHIPPING Joker Hello darkness my old friend shirt

A few days later, US President George Washington declared Thursday November 26, 1789, "Public Thanksgiving Day" and the first nationwide Thanksgiving Day in the United States. This is the first time Thanksgiving has been organized under the new Constitution, the Thanksgiving Day continues to be different in subsequent US presidents. However, the fixed date was given after the 1863 Declaration of former US President Abraham Lincoln, amid the ongoing civil war. Accordingly, he chose the last Thursday of November each year.

FREE SHIPPING Joker Hello darkness my old friend shirt Men's T-Shirt front

Source: Ugly
 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts