Christmas calling Snowman shirt

Chocolate continues to be the favorite flavor in candy products in the US. Americans ranked 8th in chocolate consumption while the British in first place. In a recent poll, 52% of American women and men chose chocolate as their favorite flavor in candy and desserts. Of those 52%, 65% liked milk chocolate, 27% liked dark chocolate, and the remaining 8% didn't like any. Chocolate prices skyrocketed in the early 21st century, probably influenced by sources of chocolate products that have antioxidant and health benefits.

Christmas calling Snowman shirt Men's T-Shirt front

 

I'm actually not funny I'm just a cunt and people think I'm joking shirtMen's T-Shirt front


 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts