Harry Potter Hermione Ron chibi Christmas shirt


However, that was not Seppuku's sole purpose. According to historical documents, it was a death penalty that was used until 1873. Before that, the lords also used Seppuku to negotiate peace. They will accept a truce if the other person commits suicide. In addition, there is a view that the samurai were killed by others is a great shame. They would rather have their stomach cut open to commit suicide rather than be arrested and tortured. In modern times, the Seppuku rite has resurfaced in Japan, as a way to restore honor when it fails and to be used as a means of expressing opposition.


Dachshund I know a little German shirt Men's T-Shirt front

 

Snoopy this is my Hallmark Christmas movie watching shirt 

Men's T-Shirt front
Source: birthday
 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts