Is this Jolly enough Flamingos Christmas shirt

"... It's cruel when I know the author of the" 100 Best Metal Guitarists "who once wrote a book about Metallica. Glancing at the book without seeing myself on the cover, I guess I was somewhere around 69. So I went from the bottom up, past the 50, I started to ask "am I in here?" At number 16 is James Hetfield, I think "well", because I always respect James. Of course I'm better, but James has always been among the top 3 rhythm players in the world (the other two are Malcolm Young (AC / DC) and of course me). Next, I reached the top 10 and still haven't found myself.


You had me at zug zug shirt Men's T-Shirt front

Source: Pod
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts