Dear Fat, prepare to die Gym shirt

My new shirt from my hubby! Dear Fat, prepare to die Gym shirt. AND in purple, my favorite color! This makes me ridiculously happy (and more motivated, lol). Thanks love! I had something come up that has messed up Katie’s workout routine. Normally I watch Chase while she goes to the gym and I have not been able to do that in the mornings for the past week. We both will be back at the gym on our normal schedule by the end of the month. Working on one car working full time and doing school plus he doesn’t know how to cook. I’ll teach him haha he just got on board with losing weight with me since we gained the same. Time to get serious about it

Dear Fat, prepare to die Gym shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Dear Fat, prepare to die Gym Sweater
Sweater
Dear Fat, prepare to die Gym Ladies tee
Ladies tee

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts