Official One and Done 2018 shirt

Ever since 2006, the NBA’s one-and-done rule has not only impacted basketball but college as well. The One and Done 2018 shirt is talking about it. needs to end sooner. I think all pro sports should adopt a rule of. needs to end sooner. I think all pro sports should adopt a rule of needing at least a two-year degree in order to play. not just in school for two years but actually get a degree. One and done made it worse. If a player has the talent to picked at 18, they should have that right.

One and Done 2018 shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

One and Done 2018 Guys tee
Guys tee
One and Done 2018 Hoodie
Hoodie
One and Done 2018 Ladies tee
Ladies tee
One and Done 2018 Sweater
Sweater
Buy here: Official One and Done 2018 shirt

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts