The VA giving veterans a second chance to die for their country 1930 shirt

It’s a quote. I do have The VA giving veterans a second chance to die for their country 1930 shirt it’s on and wore it to the V.A. one day. The Doc I saw laughed at it and said I should go see the Director wearing that shirt. Whatever you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. Jay, Call me or Faye sometime. You must never have your ears in and can’t hear your cell phone. You have our number. I would love to see Y’all. Next time I am in Orlando we will try and get together. A reminder from the VA for his appt, in Sept. Except they sent it last week.

The VA giving veterans a second chance to die for their country 1930 shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck and tank top

The VA giving veterans a second chance to die for their country 1930 Guys tee
Guys tee
The VA giving veterans a second chance to die for their country 1930 Hoodie
Hoodie
The VA giving veterans a second chance to die for their country 1930 Sweater
Sweater

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts