Suck my non-existing Dick Bitch shirt

I do not curse much, I have to Suck my non-existing Dick Bitch shirt but when you are so called friend betray you. I have learned. I can call them fuckers and fucktards and the can suck my non-existent dick bitch. I can not tell how you treated me. But I multiply a problem is, play with me you completely fake. This morning I can suck my non-existent dick! Hahahaha now that I have read that sentence I’m happy again lol I have a good imagination… I never heard a complaint from a morning blow, the great way to start the day actually lol GOOD MORNING people who stalk me. seriously, your dick is nonexistent? shit man ….. have you peed standing up all your life?

Suck my non-existing Dick Bitch shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Suck my non-Existing Dick Bitch Guys tee
Guys tee
Suck my non-Existing Dick Bitch Hoodie
Hoodie

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts