Ain’t a women alive that could take my grandma’s place shirt

This shirt Ain’t a women alive that could take my grandma’s place shirt dedicated to my grandmother, to this amazing woman right here, my grandma. I know at times I’m not the best grandson and sometimes I make dumb choices in life, but through it all you are always there guide me no matter what. Thank you for taking care of me for the past 19 years since i was 2 but most of you thank you for being the mom i never had, i could not be more grateful to have such an amazing mother figure in my life. Is not a woman alive that could take my grandma’s place.

Ain’t a women alive that could take my grandma’s place shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck and tank top

Ain't a women alive that could take my grandma's place Sweater
Sweater
Ain't a women alive that could take my grandma's place Hoodie
Hoodie

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts