When God made Daughters He gave me the best shirt

There are so many people who like When God made Daughters He gave me the best shirt agree to have children as girls, and my parents like me, they treat me as gifts that God has given them. I feel like God has given me the blessing of being my daughter’s daughter. My dad is a principle person. From early childhood. I had to learn how to be strong, and I grew up imitating what my father did. My dad said, with a strong person they say they can do it. I told him to do it. That is true. My temper is very stubborn and persistent. Everything in the house, all my brothers have to learn to do everything. A day with three is always neat and tidy.

When God made Daughters He gave me the best shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

When God made Daughters He gave me the best Ladies tee
Ladies tee
When God made Daughters He gave me the best Sweater
Sweater
When God made Daughters He gave me the best Guys tee
Guys tee
When God made Daughters He gave me the best Hoodie
Hoodie

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts