I’m in big trouble if people find out I don’t really have Tourette’s shirt

Tourette’s syndrome, what do you know about this syndrome? Maybe like the I’m in big trouble if people find out I don’t really have Tourette’s shirt I’m wearing here, I’m in big trouble if people find out I do not really have Tourette’s. What I am is I’m very nervous. I told people I had Tourette Syndrome. But the truth is not. Tourette’s syndrome is a neurological disease that causes you to have a seizure. Conjunctivitis is a symptom of partial or full body, rapid repetitive, sudden and uncontrollable movements. This symptom can occur in any part of the body (face, hands or feet). Children and adults can develop Tourette’s syndrome. It usually occurs between 5 and 15 years of age. and I wanted to be away from school to go out and say that I had this syndrome.

I’m in big trouble if people find out I don’t really have Tourette’s shirt, hoodie sweater and tank top

I’m in big trouble if people find out I don’t really have Tourette’s Guys tee
Guys tee
I’m in big trouble if people find out I don’t really have Tourette’s Hoodie
Hoodie
I’m in big trouble if people find out I don’t really have Tourette’s Sweater

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts