I like think Texas misses me too shirt

Today a friend of over 20 years passed away in a house fire. She leaves behind a son and I like think Texas misses me too shirt. She was a wonderful loving woman. I’ll miss her out of the blue calls and messages. She would just call me to say how are you doing or I want you to know I love you and I’m thinking about you. I hate that I didn’t make time to see you, Pamela Norris when I was in Texas. You will be greatly missed! I love you always and forever. I ask all my friends to please pray for the family for the tragedy that God will comfort them and hold them close while they mourn this huge loss. If you are in or around Kansas City Missouri (or Kansas City Kansas) or Nevada Missouri hit me up.

I like think Texas misses me too shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

I like think Texas misses me too Sweater
Sweater
I like think Texas misses me too Guys tee
Guys tee

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts