Part Wolf shirt

Wolf looks like my dog, she’s part wolf. No. Should Not. Be. Put. Down. This Part Wolf shirtBeautiful. My face after driving down Carson Street during rush hour (which is pretty much any time now that the downtown redesign is finished). He or she what a wonderful dog you got there. Just a friendly reminder that misrepresentation kills. Please do not misrepresent your dog as a wolfdog. Just because someone says it’s a wolfdog does not mean it is. Never say your dog is part wolf unless you have done a DNA test or an expert has confirmed it. I am often asked if my baby is a wolf. We do historical re-enactments & often take our furbabies with us, A boy about 12 years old asked once if he could pick up our “wolf pelt”.

Part Wolf shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Part Wolf Ladies tee
Ladies tee
Part Wolf Sweater
Sweater
Buy this shirt: Part Wolf shirt

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts