I’m a little smart ass short and stout shirt

I totally would wear I’m a little smart ass short and stout shirt that’s awesome. I was just thinking of you when I saw this post Lil lady before I saw your name. Tahkirra gotta order ourselves one of theses babys sis x lol. if only i was short. I still fucking want it though. Jordan Clark you need this in everything! Sweater, shirt, on your car, tattooed lol. Omg they made that just for me!!! Totally want one. I liked your post no truer words have ever been spoken. I’d love you man Nan not mad I love you Nana.

I’m a little smart ass short and stout shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

I'm a little smart ass short and stout Sweater
Sweater
I'm a little smart ass short and stout Ladies tee
Ladies tee

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts