Skull I am sorry the nice nurse is on vacation shirt

Just when I think we got it under control we have ways to Skull I am sorry the nice nurse is on vacation shirt. Fighting Medicare to cover one of her drugs that truly let’s her live for years has been bad enough. Finally get an appeal, and what happens. The doctor doesn’t answer the phone, take the call or I guess doesn’t care. Same with then nurse. In fact, some new somebody decided to list bronchitis as the reason for the meds instead of stage 4 lung cancer. Yea they are on her side alright. I don’t think my mother had forgiven me for not telling her straight away she can’t understand why but I didn’t want to spoil anyone else’s life and she’d been through enough without this burden.

Skull I am sorry the nice nurse is on vacation shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Skull I am sorry the nice nurse is on vacation Ladies tee
Ladies tee
Skull I am sorry the nice nurse is on vacation Hoodie
Hoodie


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts