I will tell you why I love this shirt, why I wear it, My mother was my father too shirt! God has placed on the shoulders of parents the primary responsibility for nourishing the spirituality of their children. Sometimes this responsibility is assigned to only one parent. And my mother, while very young, my father died, leaving two children for my mother, it is me and my sister. When we were too young to realize how big the loss was. She looked at us, propped up in her life, with her faith and her courage.

My mother was my father too shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

My mother was my father too Ladies tee
Ladies tee
My mother was my father too Guys tee
Guys tee
My mother was my father too Hoodie
Hoodie


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts