Don’t let ya lil President get yo ass whooped shirt

This shirt Don’t let ya lil President get yo ass whooped shirt based on A debate between her and the young white woman did not appreciate the remarks. The woman in the costume then discovers she has a suitable person. Later, she lied to the police and said she had attacked for no reason. Not all of us are our grandparents. Do not let your president get your ass whooped. When I go to a Lakers game, I want a mutha fucka will.

Don’t let ya lil President get yo ass whooped shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Don't let ya lil President get yo ass whooped Ladies tee
Ladies tee
Don't let ya lil President get yo ass whooped Hoodie
Hoodie
Don't let ya lil President get yo ass whooped Guys tee

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts