You Done Messed Up A-A-Aron shirt

I’m talking about Key And Peele, with the well-known You Done Messed Up A-A-Aron shirt. Theo một người nhân mới làm việc named Aaron made his first mistake. Đã đợi vì ngày đó đã chạy vào say này. I was on the phone with a health insurance company once … I asked the mans name so I could call him back. The young white man said it was spelled Aaron I replied okay “A-a-aron thank you” he replied, “god damn it you do not even know how much hate that facebook skit.” And we bought laughed for like 15 minutes. True story. I wish I could meet the guy lol.

You Done Messed Up A-A-Aron shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

You Done Messed Up A-A-Aron Ladies tee
Ladies tee
You Done Messed Up A-A-Aron Sweater
Sweater

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts