Just tap it in tap tap tap-a-roo Golf shirt

Let us get this morning kicked into gear with a big round of Just tap it in tap tap tap-a-roo Golf shirt! Tell me what you wanna hear!! It’s easy, just tap it in!!! Tap tap tap a roo!! Dad bowling just taps it in give it a little yappy tap tap tap a roo. Taplin. Just tap it in. Tap tap-a-roo. Just get in the hole that’s your home, don’t you wanna go home ball. I can’t be the only one getting Happy Gilmore vibes from this. Just tap it in. Tap, tap, tap-a-roo. Have a friend, that asked me to make a cell phone case or him, with credit card holder or what ever. The body is chap leather. The back is, vegtan, to give it a stiffer platform, to hold its shape.

Just tap it in tap tap tap-a-roo Golf shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Just tap it in tap tap tap-a-roo Golf Guys tee
Guys tee
Just tap it in tap tap tap-a-roo Golf Hoodie
Hoodie

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts