Proud mother of a few dumbass kids shirt

I just want to take this time to Proud mother of a few dumbass kids shirt, she is my back bone, to be honest, I’d be so lost w out her, growing up, I put her through so much, I always wanted more, more than she could give, I always had to have the best things, my mom had 7 kids, & some how she managed to still fulfill my dumbass needs watching her struggle made me she’s always been my hype man,I swear she put in my head since I was so small that I was meant to be somebody great, that I was different that I was born w a gift, she’s the reason I work so hard, she’s the reason I want to be greater every day!

Proud mother of a few dumbass kids shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck t-shirt and tank top

Proud mother of a few dumbass kids Ladies tee
Ladies tee
Proud mother of a few dumbass kids Guys tee
Guys tee
Proud mother of a few dumbass kids Hoodie

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts