Official If you never owned a Pitbull please Shut the Fuck up shirt

 I've never had one personally but I have had several friends that have had one or two or three and every single one of them was nothing but a big bundle of love and joy. Even with 6-year-old kids to a newborn. Nothing but love for the family and protection from those who shouldn't be there. You are so right, one of the best breed dogs I ever had, I have 8 grandkids and my 2 dogs love them and yes they are the pit bull. Wasn't in the market for any type of dog, when Big Dog, through no fault of his own, was exiled up here to me.
Ended up getting Little Dog to keep him company.
Now, wouldn't give them up for anything. I’ve never owned one but I do know people who're the baby was mauled by one. Truth. Most people who talk shit about pit bulls have never even interacted with one. Let alone owned one.

Official If you never owned a Pitbull please Shut the Fuck up shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirtOfficial If you never owned a Pitbull please Shut the Fuck up shirt


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt

 Buy here:    You Can’t Scare Me I’m A Nurse I’ve Seen It Smelled It Touched It Heard It Stepped In It Shirt Nurses are the unsung heroes of...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts